- We are firmly committed to protecting your privacy.
How we protect your privacy?
- We actively maintain the security of our servers where your information is stored.
Sharing and Usage
- Guarding your privacy is very important to us.
- We do not share your information with anyone outside of Working Sage.
- Your information is only used to contact you or send you emails based on your interest and requests.
Why did you receive an email from us?
- If you received a mailing from us:
- your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”)
- you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- If you have received one or more emails from us, it means that you have shared this address with us for the purpose of receiving information (in other words, you have “opted-in” to these mailing) or you have registered or otherwise have an existing
relationship with us.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
- If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you wish to remove from our system. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.